Flurry Friends Guide - Mailed Hardcopy
Patches guaranteed through March 18, 2018
November 2017 release.
(Download the Digital Guide for FREE. This version will be printed and mailed to you. )
Spend some time making memories with family and friends this season. Embrace the Winter season and become a Flurry Friend.
Sample Activities Include:
- Upcycle old mittens or scarves or fuzzy socks
- Color your snow!
- Bake friendship bread (starter recipe included in guide)
- Make Friendship Casserole (recipe included in guide)
- Hold a board game or video game tournament.
- Make a graph showing each day's high and low temperatures for the week. Clean out clothes and household goods that are no longer wanted and donate them to charity.
- Volunteer to read to children at the library.
For additional recipes, craft ideas, and activities that tie in to Flurry Friends, check out the supporting Pinterest Board!
You can also order the FREE Digital guide. A link to download will be emailed to you with your Order Confirmation.
Patch guaranteed through December 15, 2017 and then while supplies last.
July 2017 release.
Patches guaranteed through December 15, 2017
September 2017 release
Patches guaranteed through March 15, 2018
November 2017 release
Rockin' Sock Hop
Patches guaranteed through April 15, 2018.
December 2017 release.
Patch Available through June 15, 2018.
March 2018 release
June 2018 release
Patch guaranteed through November 15, 2018
Program focus: Tea Party
Patch guaranteed through November 15, 2018.
August 2018 release.